Monday, October 06, 2008

Weekend Fun

On Sat I had a wedding to do with Ash. I haven't done one in a while, so I was feeling a bit rusty. Gosh he makes that look EASY! I never want to shoot a wedding by myself! I got some nice shots, I thought that I didn't have anything decent, but there are some nice one's & Ash is happy. I really have a lot to learn....

While I worked Paula had all the kids. She did lots with them. In the afternoon they did some cooking. They made chocolate pancakes & a cake & the kids ALL helped, all 5 of them. She took photos & here they are.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




They had fun playing together.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Eating Ice creams to cool down.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




As it's Kateleigh & Danika birthday on Tuesday they also had birthday cake! Paula bought a Carebear cake & they also had the one they made that afternoon. I can't believe my baby girls are not babies they will be six tomorrow!!!

Danika left Kateleigh is right.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




After such a big afternoon the girls CRASHED together on the lounge room floor!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Renee said...

Looks like a big day BB, and I'm betting they all had loads of fun.