I did this LO the other day. It's the 1st one I have ever done of our wedding. I wish we had more photos taken the day we got married as I don't have many. It rained, so that ruled out a lot of photos.
The kids have been good. Solomon is such a happy boy. I had him weighed today & he's 8.5Kg. He's growing well & starting to enjoy eating food. He still hates veg though!
The girls have been enjoying childcare. We started swimming about 2 weeks ago & they like it. The girls don't like putting their head under water, but they are will get use to that. Kateleigh has got the breathing, but lacks confidence. Danika hasn't worked out the breathing but has more confidence & Solomon just LOVES it.
The other day I took some photos of the kids in the studio, will have to upload some....

No comments:
Post a Comment