Sunday, March 25, 2007

update on us...

Our weeks are now busier than ever. The girls go to childcare 3 days a week & they love it. They do so much there & have their own friends. One of their friends can tell them a part easily & tells the other kids off if they get mixed up!

One of the latest says of the girls is “I love heart you Mummy”. It’s their way of saying “I love you Mummy”. I guess they have associated the shape of a love heart with the feeling of love perhaps. They tell me they love me daily which is very sweet.

Solomon is growing up rapidly. He’s such a delight & the girls still don’t leave him alone for more then a few minutes. This week he’s cut 3 teeth & has another one about to pop through the gum. So now he has 7 soon to be 8 teeth.

Here he is trying to chew Danika’s foot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




He can stand on his own for a short amount of time, although he hasn’t realized he can yet. Tonight he even tried to take a step when he wanted to come to me!

On Thursday night Danika came down with the spew bug. She started about 7pm & kept going till about 3am. Kateleigh got it too, & started throwing up about midnight. I think I got about 2hrs max sleep that night. Then on Friday I was hit with it too. Solomon had thrown up on Wed morning, but seemed OK, so he obviously had it first. I had to look after the kids, while Ash went to Brissy to do a wedding. I missed out on the wedding, but thankfully Ash didn’t get the spew bug. There is nothing worse than throwing up! The girls were fantastic, when I was sick Kateleigh got me washers & they put their arm around me reassured me just as I had done with them.

We are feeling a lot better but Solomon still has very gross nappies. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow. He’s got a very red & sore little bottom. Due to him being unwell we have had a huge increase in breastfeeds. Thankfully it seems to be helping him. He snuggles in & has a quick drink & gets comfort as well. I’m so glad that I am still breastfeeding.

I have been trying to get healthy & fit. So far I have lost 6KG & hope to lose lots more. I’m getting a treadmill, but waiting for it to come. It’s on raincheck from K Mart, so who knows how long I’ll be waiting…

Last week I got a new lens for my camera which I LOVE! It’s sooo great, but I haven’t had many chances to play with it yet. The thing I love about this lens is that I can get lots of available light shots with NO flash. I have developed a big hate for using a flash!
Here are some shots…


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

Gorgeous photos as always bb!