Sunday, November 04, 2007

Our kids...

Here are so shots I took of the kids yesterday afternoon. No special reason, just capturing what the kids are like…


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





On Friday Kateleigh made some fruit kebabs. I cut the fruit up & she did the rest & they were YUMMYY…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Nat said...

Oh WOW - some GORGEOUS photos in there!! WOW oh WOW.. I think you've inspired me to get some more of my kidlets now - its been a little while since I took some. You are very skilled with your camera, just gorgeous!

Oh, and Ava is just soooo tiny.... prayers that she starts to thrive.