Saturday, November 03, 2007

This week...

Ok a bit to catch up on. Solomon has improved a LOT since my last post. He is up walking around, playing & SMILING again!! So nice to see a happy face on him. Here are some photos I took of him while he was sick….


These were the day before he was sick.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here’s some photos of Solomon when he was sick.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are going away in Jan & we will be taking the kayak. So we needed to get Solomon a life jacket. We got it during the week & he looks so cute in it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Kateleigh

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Danika
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Danika & Kateleigh LOVE butterflies. We seem to have lots & lots around at the moment & both girls have managed to catch one with their own hands each!!

Here is Danika

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kateleigh

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ava has continued to do amazingly. She is now breathing on her own at times & has had her very first weight gain. She now weighs a mare 858grams! She is so very tiny. Danika & Kateleigh have watched a home movie of themselves when they were born. Here is a picture that Danika drew of herself in her first days of life. All the ball things, are the WHEELS on the humidicrib J

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kateleigh

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kateleigh loves fashion & order! The other day I asked her to make her bed & then she took me in to show me what she did. She told me that she wanted to be able to see ALL her shoes & asked me to take a photo of them. By the way half the shoes are too small for her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Danika.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Together Kateleigh left, Danika right.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have been busy in the yard the last couple of afternoons. Our yard is full of bindi’s. I have been pulling them up & while I do, the kids play. We have had some very interesting chats during this time. Kateleigh wanted to know WHY Jesus puts prickles in our yard. Ummm hard question to answer. I said well he lets them grow. Kateleigh “but why? Why does me make them grow?”
Me “Umm the b/c of sin”
Kateleigh “B/c of sin?”
Me “Yes b/c when he made the world he told Adam & Eve not to sin & they did & b/c they did we get weeds”
Kateleigh “BUT WHY?”
Me “Umm I DON’T KNOW!”
Kateleigh “But why does he let them grow in our yard”
Me “I don’t really understand or know”
Kateleigh “But why does he do it?”
Me “Kateleigh I don’t know the answers OK, you’ll have to ask when you get to heaven!”

On Thursday afternoon Kateleigh went to Gloria’s for a few hours. I had Danika here with me. She was thirsty & got her drink from the fridge & took 3 big swigs. Then she announces “Oh that had my ear water in it” (Ear water is the water mixed with metho that we were putting on their ears when their ears were pierced). So yes, it had metho & water in it!!! I freaked & rang the poison’s info. She had some milk, but seemed perfectly fine. It was mixed with water. She had poured the water from that container into her water bottle & put it in the fridge!!!

When Gloria dropped Kateleigh back, she commented how hard it is to keep her entertained. She said, “They get bored quickly”. She let Kateleigh put up her Christmas tree!! So on the 1st of Nov she put up a Christmas tree, I know have to try & explain how far away Christmas is….

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

Gorgeous photos BB. Poor Mr S looks so unwell in those shots. I hope you have a lovely time in January. Our yard is full on bindi's too, I hate them!