Ash took his camera a new lens & I had mine. As he is so busy with work these days & most of his time spent on a PC working photos etc he wants me to learn those skills. I am now learning how to process RAW photos & colour correct them. My gosh is it hard. I feel so hopeless at it & it took me a few hours to colour correct the park photos we took on Sat. He could do it in about half an hour. So I am now going to shoot all my photos at home in RAW & practise here. I'm also thinking of working another day in the shop, but I'm not sure of I am ready or willing to give up another day with my baby boy (yeah I know he's not a baby anymore, but he's still my baby).
Anyway here's some of the park photos from Sat afternoon. These photos are the kids playing in some leaves. They had fun making a pile of leaves & then throwing them into the air. Danika is in the pink shirt & Kateleigh in the white one.
Yesterday after church we went back to the park again. On the last Sunday of the month they have the miniature trains running. We have only been to about 3 & because it was such a nice day we went. Solomon was so excited to see the trains, even though he was ready for a sleep.
Kateleigh & Danika wanted to have their face painted, so they didn't have a train ride. Kateleigh chose to have a "garden fairy" face & Danika chose a tiger face. Not long after they got their faces done, Kateleigh came running over screaming HYSTERICALLY "Look, I caught a lizard!!!" She was beside herself with glee. So there are some photos of that too & a couple of the girls giving it a kiss!

1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great weekend. So good you go to have some quality family time like that!
Post a Comment