I hear everyone say "But what's he doing at 10pm?" Most of his work is post shooting. It's cropping, colour correcting, uploading, working & ordering photos. With 4 formals that's thousands of photos to crop, colour correct, water mark & then upload. Atm we are waiting for orders to come in (we hope to get lots). Every photo ordered gets coloured corrected etc which is time. Here's a link to the formals we have done
http://www.ashleysmithphotography.com/proofs/index.php
So given that we have worked so much & I have been doing the parent gig pretty much solo things have been hectic. I haven't had my camera out much at all.
Here is some shots I took of Solomon & Danika at the park last week. Kateleigh was at her Nanna's so that's why there is none of her.
This year my kids are SO EXCITED about Christmas. While Ash was away in Monto (shooting a wedding) we put the Christmas tree up. The kids did it all. Kateleigh & Danika LOVE Christmas. Solomon thinks the balls are COOL. He broke 2 of them in 2 seconds flat by banging them together. We only have plastic decorations, but he broke them. He just see's BALLS. The tree is in Kateleigh's room so that we can shut the door & keep Solomon away. Here are some shots of the kids taken after they did the tree. Sorry about the poor lighting & quality, they really were just point & shoot.
Last night we had Light Up The City. I took the girls while Ash stayed home with Solomon. The girls LOVED it. It's the 1st time I have taken them to something like that. They sat watching & asking questions. They had some great singers & fireworks too. My friend Monique sang 2 songs & she was awesome. Here's a few shots from that...
Ok here are LOTS of other shots I have taken over the last 2 months......

2 comments:
Hey BB
Love all the photos. Even though the shot you took of me was far away I still really liked it.
I loved the photos of the fireworks to they were really good.
Solomon look so cheeky in some photos, he is so cute!
Oh BB I so love looking at all your pics! Makes me miss you guys even more though. xx
Post a Comment