Thursday, December 18, 2008

Studio shoot

Here are some photos I took of the kids in the studio. It was hot & we needed to get out of the house so that's what we did.

The one's of them in the wedding dress are kind of a tradition. We do it every birthday, but this year days got away & we only just did it! I take a pic of them each year wearing my wedding dress on their birthday (although this year it was Dec instead of Oct).

Here's the pics, & yep there are lots :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

IF you DO read my blog, please leave a comment. I wonder if it's worth my while uploading & doing this????

1 comment:

The Mini Mum said...

Boo!
I always read your blog gorgeous lady!! Its in my bloglines list, nice and safe so I never miss a post :o)
I don't always comment though cos most times I'm reading while scoffing breakfast and getting ready to run out the door LOL