That weekend Ash had the girls on his own. I think they had a great time. I spent most of the weekend with Paula & her kids. I managed to take some more pics of her too. She is going OK. Her sugar is still hard to manage. She seems to be carrying a lot of extra fluid. Paula had a growth scan on Monday. Baby looks fine. The baby is measuring ahead in size everywhere except for the head. It looks like the babies head is measuring 1-2weeks behind, but her OB is not worried at this stage. She has another scan when she is 32 weeks. On Friday she was 29 weeks! I so can't wait to meet this little baby. I felt the kicks when I visited & that was lovely. Here is my gorgeous sister at 27 weeks pregnant.
Saturday, August 08, 2009
I have been so busy these last few weeks. I had a quick trip to Brissy with Solomon. We went down there to see a peadatrician for his bowel problems. He had a blood test & x ray. He didn't cry at all for the blood test & was SO GOOD. So proud of him. The results show he is healthy, but his bowel is full & we need to deal with that (I don't want to bore anyone with the details here). We are booked to see an occupational therapist & hoping she can help so we can have a happy, well child again.
That weekend Ash had the girls on his own. I think they had a great time. I spent most of the weekend with Paula & her kids. I managed to take some more pics of her too. She is going OK. Her sugar is still hard to manage. She seems to be carrying a lot of extra fluid. Paula had a growth scan on Monday. Baby looks fine. The baby is measuring ahead in size everywhere except for the head. It looks like the babies head is measuring 1-2weeks behind, but her OB is not worried at this stage. She has another scan when she is 32 weeks. On Friday she was 29 weeks! I so can't wait to meet this little baby. I felt the kicks when I visited & that was lovely. Here is my gorgeous sister at 27 weeks pregnant.


























That weekend Ash had the girls on his own. I think they had a great time. I spent most of the weekend with Paula & her kids. I managed to take some more pics of her too. She is going OK. Her sugar is still hard to manage. She seems to be carrying a lot of extra fluid. Paula had a growth scan on Monday. Baby looks fine. The baby is measuring ahead in size everywhere except for the head. It looks like the babies head is measuring 1-2weeks behind, but her OB is not worried at this stage. She has another scan when she is 32 weeks. On Friday she was 29 weeks! I so can't wait to meet this little baby. I felt the kicks when I visited & that was lovely. Here is my gorgeous sister at 27 weeks pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment