Where have the last 4 months gone!! I had a healthy baby boy on July 3rd 2006. I went into labour naturally & had my boy in less than 4hrs. I got my VBAC! Felt so proud of myself for that. He was posteria though & it was hard work. I only used gas to help me get through. Our new little man is just devine & we LOVE him so very much.
Stat's
Name: Solomon Noel
Weight: 3.6KG or 8lb
Length: 51cm
HC:34cm
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: very light brown.
Kateleigh & Danika are BIG sisters. They love their little brother so very much & delight in helping with him & kissing him to death.
Solomon is a dream baby really & he rarely cries. He is such a happy boy & already is active. At 6 weeks he could hold his chest up off the mattress & was moved into a cot b/c he moved too much for the cradle. He is awake for most of the day, but sleeps very well at night.
I must say that I am in love with him & ONE baby at a time. The 2nd time around seems so much more relaxed & even more so when their is only one baby. He doesn't have a routine, but that's OK because he is HAPPY. He just goes along with whatever we are doing.
Since he was born we have been to Brissy a few times, been to Melb & driven down to Port Macqarie for a holiday. Solomon was perfect on the plane trips & pretty good alround. Kateleigh & Danika had their first holiday with Grandma & Poppy & were totally spoilt & had a ball. Poor Daddy stayed at home & worked.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment