Well I have hit & gone past my EDD! I am STILL pregnant. I thought I would have had the baby by now, but no I haven't. I saw an OB last week & he didn't think I was going to make another week! I've proved him wrong.
Paula came up on Sat with Jai. I was having a shocking day with the kids. They pulled all the pins out of my pin cushion, tipped out a bottle of bubble solution on the carpet, "painted the TV" with bubble blowing stuff & Danika tipped out red paint all over the carpet in the spare room.
Since Paula has been here, the girls have been really good. They have had a great time & have loved having Jai around to play with. He's loved following them & playing with them too. Paula is going home today as she has an appointment with her own OB tomorrow. She's now 26 weeks & is doing really well. It's been fun comparing belly's & sharing all the fun pregnancy stuff!!
I must say that I am OVER being PG. If I make it to the 1st of July I get more money from the government, about $1000 more. At this stage I don't really care about the money. I've had enough of being big & uncomfortable. I reckon the baby will come on the 30th & I'll miss out on the money by a day. Still, that's only 2 days away, so not too much longer. It feels as though the baby is never going to come out! It's too happy in there & must know it's in for 2 big bossy sisters.

2 comments:
Soon BB, very soon, you'll have that gorgeous little one to cuddle. Just a few more days I reckon (I know, I know, an eternity lol, but it can't stay in there forever!)
*hugz*
xxx
Okay BB waiting to see if you have the baby tonight lol I am hanging out to hear the news and feel excited about hearing the news. I can understand about you being over being pregnant, I think I felt that way at 28 weeks last time lol. Take care.
Post a Comment