Here are some photos of their bonding time….
Solomon is still getting over his cold, but is as cute as ever. He’s been waking during the night more & wanting to feed. I am trying my best to fill him with more solids during the day, but he’s not that keen yet. He’s not a big eater. He loves being in the yard. He gets excited about playing in the dirt lol. AT childcare on Monday he needed a bath b/c he had dirt all over him. He likes to put the rocks from the driveway in his mouth & that drives me insane. Kateleigh & Danika love him so much. Danika loves to cuddle him as much as she possibly can, that’s her in the next photo with him.
The other thing he likes to do is play in his “pool of balls”. Aunty Paula gave it to him for Christmas. He loves climbing in & out & playing with the balls. He likes playing with balls.
Yesterday Danika said she wanted to help me get the washing off the line. So I got a table & she helped. Both the girls took ALL my washing off the line for me. Danika just LOVES to help. She is such a great helper too.
Danika
Kateleigh

2 comments:
Do you think I could borrow the girls next time I do the washing lol. Actually it is more carrying the basket that I find annoying at the moment.
Nice photos, I love the one of Solomon grabbing at Ash's face.
Oh BB, loved your blog post. Your washing fairies are just divine!! How cool would Ash be to have as a dad?!! Hmmmm maybe we should get him to do a camp dinner for our kids when you're here heheh!!!! Can't wait to see you guys. Wahooooooooo!
Post a Comment