Thursday, September 06, 2007

Nappies & roasts

Not a lot happening here. We have had a fair amount of rain. It’s been raining since Tuesday. The kids are going crazy being indoors for that amount of time.

I spent yesterday sewing. I’m making Amaya more cloth nappies & one special nappy for her 1St Birthday. Here is a photo of the nappy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On Tuesday I decided to make a nice meal & cooked a lamb roast. I had to ask Nee a few questions about how to cook it, but in the end it was soo yummy. I used rosemary & garlic to season it. I basically rubbed the garlic & rosemary all over it. I also didn’t use an oven bag, which is a 1st for me. I cooked roast veg & we had gravy. For once the kids liked what I cooked LOL.

Before
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

The Mini Mum said...

aawww now that is one cute nappy!!!

Mother Duck said...

Glad the roast worked out BB!

Nique said...

You are so clever making your own nappies but this is coming from a person who can't sew at all lol I think the nappy is so cute and the roast looks so yummy I could eat that right now lol