Do you have stripes? The girls have informed us that Daddy has lots of stripes, but Mummy doesn’t have as many. Stripes I hear you ask?? Yes STRIPES. Daddy has LOTS on his forehead, but Mummy doesn’t LOL.
The other day I asked Kateleigh & Danika what they would like to do or be when they are grown ups. Kateleigh said she wants to be a Princess. Danika wants to be a Princess with a baby. They then had an argument weather a princess can have a baby or not LOL. A few weeks ago Kateleigh told me that when she grows up she wants to be a mermaid!
We have a cyclone in this house named Solomon. My gosh is he a handful now. He is into everything. If a drawer is open he is in it. He pulls clothes out of the girl’s cupboards & gets into all sorts of things. Yesterday he took a bowl from the kitchen cupboard before I could get the lock on & of course it got smashed. Tonight he threw Danika toy mobile Minnie Mouse phone into the bathtub of water. She was devastated but Daddy has got it working again.
In other news our pet bird is talking! He has a few things he says. Go to your room! You naughty boy! I will bite you, I’ll bite ya.

5 comments:
Oh I laughed SO hard at the stripes comment, so glad you shared that with us!!!!!
oh I have plenty of stripes!
And ROFL about the princess argument!
ROFLOL at the stripes!!
hehe... hopefully I don't have too many stripes!!
You're kids are totally gorgeous BB!
hehe I'm baaacccckkk
You have been tagged oh beautiful one! :o)
Post a Comment