Monday I went to work & Solomon went to childcare. He managed to walk into another baby waving a rattle around & got hit under the eye. It bruised & looked impressive. I took this photo yesterday.
The girls have been OK. All the kids have another horrible cold though; Solomon being the worst. He’s on antibiotics for that & it kicked in & he’s doing better. The girls are mad on Strawberries atm. They beg me to buy them when I go to the shops. So the other day I bought another punnet & then asked them to paint me a picture of a strawberry.
This is Kateleigh’s
This is Danika’s
They are really getting into drawing & painting more detailed pictures now & I love them. They have been telling me in great DETAIL what each thing is etc. This is a picture Kateleigh did a few weeks ago of a “fairy princess”
Yesterday afternoon Kateleigh went to Nana’s for the afternoon & Danika stayed with me. We didn’t do much. She washed up all the playdough cutters though & played with that for a long while. I then gave her strawberries to eat & got some pics of her gobbling them up. SHE LOVES STRAWBERRIES!!
In other news I have a new PC desk! It’s so much better than the other little thing I had. Ash has also made a shelf for more storage. We hope to have our PC’s in here so we can sit side by side & do our thing LOL. He will do work on his & I’ll just enjoy my night with peace & quiet & chatting to Nee & Paula LOL.
This is just for you Nee. I finally remembered to take a pic of the “coin chart”. This is what we use to encourage good behaviour. When they do something we ask they get a coin. If they do the opposite a coin comes off. When the chart is full, they get a cool reward like going to the video shop, getting lollies etc.
Here is a pic I took of Solomon this morning. He is INTO EVERYTHING! We are still so unprepared for this little Cyclone Solomon! He finds mischief wherever he goes. As you can see he “found” some pens. The red mark on his head is from a bump on Danika’s bed.
He also has a thing for sucking on batteries!! Yes you did read that correctly! He seems to find them from who knows where & he sucks them! He’s worked out how to get them out of the remotes too, so now they are put up but if we forget he always finds them.
On a serious note. We would appreciate any prayer for Sarah & Ryan & their little bubby. Sarah is 21 weeks & has already started to dilate, which is not what we want just yet. She has had surgery to hold her cervix closed. She is on very strict bed rest. We pray that she does not get any infections & that she can hold this bubba in past 30 weeks. Please keep them & their precious little miracle baby in your prayers. As some would know it’s taken a very long time to get to this point of them being pregnant & we all just want them to have a healthy baby.

1 comment:
Hey BB, in that first photo of Mr S in the bib with green trim....I think he looks good in green!! Love the strawberry shots and thanks HEAPS for posting the pics of the coin chart, it looks awesome, I need four of them *lol* Will def be praying for S & R.
Post a Comment