Solomon is still unwell....
Solomon was still exactly the same yesterday morning. Either in my arms or on the lounge. No walking around or playing at all. Totally not him! I took him to see our own DR. We saw DR Manksi & she almost died of shock looking in his mouth!! He has one massive tonsil & it has a follicle filled with puss on it!! We're weren't sure if it was food or puss so got him to have a drink, but it is puss. She called DR Rayner in to show her & they both said they have NEVER seen anything like it. So the antibiotic I had been giving since Friday hadn't done anything. He's on something else now & I have to take him back this morning & probably tomorrow as well. He is still really sick :(. I am hoping that TODAY I will see some improvement! It feels like he's been sick for so long. He did manage to smile at DR Manski & she commented that he would even be able to crack a smile considering what state he is in.
He's still asleep atm, but hoping that he might not be hot when he wakes. Kateleigh is unwell now. She came into me at 5am saying that her mouth is sore. She looks unwell so I'm hoping that Dr Manski can see her too. Her face is flushed, eyes glassy & she said it hurts to swallow. Looks like Danika is well LOL.
Ava is doing really, really well. I'm actually amazed! She had a brain scan yesterday & they get the results today. Both Sarah & Ryan have had a cuddle with her. They sound just so over the moon. I have no idea when I'm going to be able to get to see her :(. I really, really, really want to see her, but there is no way I'll take unwell children around Ryan & Sarah.
Here are some photos taken of Ava last week
Ava
Another one
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Belinda - what gorgeous photos of your children. How precious is your neice. Will be praying for her and her family.
Post a Comment