Friday, April 25, 2008

Anzac Weekend

This weekend Ash has gone to spend the weekend with Brad. So the kids & I are home alone. Today we didn't too much, but it was a good day. This morning I got into the back garden as it did need some attention. Solomon had fun pottering around the yard. Kateleigh & Danika enjoyed playing with water, dirt, leaves & anything else they could find.

Solomon was tired & he went to sleep in the highchair. So while he slept the girls watched a movie. I got lunches prepared for the rest of the week & got dinner organized. This afternoon we went to the park. The kids loved feeding the ducks & turtles.

Solomon needs constant attention, so all my time is spent with him. Means that I am constantly taking photos of him. Kateleigh & Danika found a friend they went to childcare with. They had playi9ng together & I spent my time chasing Solomon.

Here's a couple of photos I took.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




The kids are all fed, bathed & in bed asleep. I've done the kitchen, so looks like I have some free time on my hands. I think I need an early night.

No comments: