Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hi-5

On Sunday Hi 5 came here! Yep they came here!!

We didn't tell the girls where they were going until about an hour before the concert. They almost died of shock once I told them.

It was really, really cool. We had good seats to start with, but once it started the kids were able to go to the stage. Both girls stood in front of the stage & could almost touch Hi 5. They had the best view & very up close.

Here are some photos taken at the concert. I took these from where I was sitting.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Nique said...

Hi BB

I took Jack to see Hi5 and he really liked them, he was smiling and would do little claps for them.

He stayed in his seat just about the whole time as he gets quite shy and scared around big crowds.

I really enjoyed being able to do something with just Jack.