About 2pm we left for the Bay. First we went to Bunnings. I wanted to get a new letterbox. Next time you happen to go there, check out the letterboxes! There are SO many, & a lot of them are not cheap. I had one picked out, the size I liked the colour that would look good with our house. Went to get the stand & nope, had NONE in cream, the colour I needed. All the other posts were $28 each, the cream was $10. So I didn't buy anything at all.
We then headed down to the beach. Solomon was hesitant at first. Kateleigh & Danika were so excited & went straight to the waters edge & started making sand castles. They also had a good dunk in the water. It was nice seeing them playing so well & being so happy on the beach. Here are some photos.
Here are some other photos taken about one month ago of Solomon. The car one's are him at playgroup & he likes those cars.

2 comments:
Goodness your kids are growing up BB! They're so tall!! (unlike my shorties LOL)
The beach looks like a lot of fun and there were some great pics :)
It looks like the kids had a wonderful day BB.
Post a Comment