On Easter Sat we went out with my family to Sizzler. We paid for lunch for my parents & Ryan & Sarah (& of course Ava) & Chris, Paula & their kids came too. My kids thought they were in heaven. We have only been out to a restaurant probably 5 or 6 times in their life! They LOVED the desert bar, especially Solomon!
Here are some pics from that :) As you can see all the kids are getting bigger & the adults looking older :0.
That afternoon Ash had a spa with the girls. Solomon doesn't really like the spa. Anyway they wouldn't stop mucking around & splashing water so they had to get out & there was a big tantrum about that.
Kateleigh & Danika made a "nest" for the Easter Bunny to leave some eggs in. Thankfully he came nice & early as Solomon was sick. He vomited twice the poor kid. The up side was he found his Easter present early. Girls were up at 1am! But were told to get back to bed (they heard us with cleaning up poor Solomon).
We gave the girls a new pair of jeans & jumper instead of a heap of chocolate. They also got a chocolate bunny too. Solomon got a Thomas beanie & he's worn it already.
Here some from Easter Sunday morning.
Here's some pics from Easter morning. We did an egg hunt for the kids too.
The LAST egg was sitting on a clothes rack (you can see it in these pics). It took them AGES to find it but eventually they did.
Ash left before lunch & I helped him load on our new lounge (onto the trailer). We just got it covered with the tarps when it started raining. After Ash left I went to Paula's & we had a hot lunch there. Was fun seeing the kids play together.
I stayed in Brisbane to give Paula a hand. She is still quiet sick with being pregnant :(. BUT I know it will be so worth it when she is holding that precious little bubba come Oct this year! While I was there she had a 12 week scan. Her results for the baby having Down Syndrome are classed as high 1:197 (anything under 1:300 is high). The baby looked good on the scan but the blood work was 1:75. She has since seen her OB & he thinks everything will be OK. They are opting to not have further testing. I got to watch the DVD from her scan & see all the photos. Amazing!!!
My kids had fun. One morning we did some bubble blowing & even Uncle Mark had fun!
We spent most of the week at Paula's house. I spent my days cleaning & looking after the 5 children. We did make it to the shop & park once. Amaya & Jai love seeing my kids & mine love them too!
Here's some pics I took of Paula. She was 13 weeks there.
There's MORE
After I left Brissy with the kids I met Ash near Imbil to go camping. Ash spent Fri night there already with his cousin Nathan & their family. I stayed with the kids on the Sat night. The kids had a BALL. Here's some pics
On the Sunday I came home with Solomon & Ash & the girls stayed an extra night. Here's the pics he took while he was there with Kateleigh & Danika.

1 comment:
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sizzler, we don't have Sizzler here anymore! I'm drooling. Love all the photos!
Post a Comment