Saturday, April 04, 2009

Friday, what I get up to.

My Day

Wake & give Solomon some cuddles. He likes to be cuddled when he wakes up.
Make breakfast.
Put dishes in the dishwasher, clean benches & put everything away.
Put washing in the machine.
Dress & toilet Solomon.
Do girls hair, in between yelling at them to put their shoes on, stop mucking around, stop pushing Solomon, tell them to give his toy back to him, to make their beds & pick up their own clothes, & to STAY UP STAIRS instead of playing in the back yard!
Brush girls teeth.
Get myself dressed etc.
Make the lunches, which isn't too much effort as I have their sanwhiches already pre made in the freezer. But hear how K doesn't like this & that etc.
Load into the car & have to talk to the girls once again about NOT fighting when they get in the car every single time. Strap Solomon in.
Drop girls off.
Go to Woolies & buy the groceries.
Drop off some things I got for Ash for the shop on my way home.
Put a movie on for Solomon while I unpack all the groceries.
Hang out washing, put another load in.
Give Solomon lunch & toilet him.
Cut up a cake I bought & wrap individual pieced so that they can be frozen for lunches.
Vac floors.
Mop floors.
Put Solomon to bed.
Tidy girls rooms Danika's room is ALWAYS such a mess.
Hang more washing, take some off.
Do some ironing while watching TV.
Check my email & look at Facebook.
Eat lunch.
Clean loo & tidy bathroom.
Pick up toys & put them away.
Empty dishwasher.
Ring optometrist & make appointment.
Get Solomon up. Toilet him.
Change clothes & put Solomon in the car.
Pick up girls.
Go to Ash's work b/c I forgot letter for Centrelink.
Go to Centrelink & get VERY FRUSTRATED, they are idiots! The system is stupid.
Ring Ash & he brings around a statement for them so I can give it to them.
Go to Ash's shop & the kids run wild.
Stop at a shop on the way home to buy the girls more school socks.
Drop a card off for a friend.
Get home & direct girls to take back upstairs & shoes away etc.
Go down stairs with kids, supervise as they have the neighbour over to play. Chat to my neighbour.
Get kids upstairs.
Sit Solomon on the loo & encourage him to do a poo (which took about 15min's).
Prepare & cook dinner.
Have dinner.
Bath & dress Solomon.
Put girls to bed, put Solomon to bed.
Have MY shower.
Chat to my sis on the phone.
Get clean washing out of machine, but leave it to hang in the morning.
Go to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Belinda I need a nap after reading that, you are a very busy mum.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one yelling at the kids in the morning LOL.