Here are a few of my fav shots, just SOME of them!
In other news we have a new neighbour. She is a single mum with a little girl a bit older than my two. My girls are IN HEAVEN! She is a LOVELY little girl & I have let them play at her house & she plays here too. So nice for them to have a playmate! I have hardly heard them since they met Rochelle. Her mum is a very nice & lovely Mummy too. They also have a little puppy. He's the most loved dog on the earth & gets so much attention. Here's some pics of K & D with him.
On the weekend Solomon came down with ANOTHER cold :(. He's OK just blocked up & coughing. Took him to the DR & she said he's fine no prob's with his chest. On the weekend Ash made a nail board for him. He banged some nails into board & pulled them out so Solomon can bang them in. He LOVED it.
Today I went to the OP shops. I LOVE 2nd hand shops. It's great to be able to go shopping & be able to BUY things. Today I got the kids some books & puzzles. I found a BRAND NEW backpack with 2 Thomas puzzles & game in it. It wasn't even opened! I also got another box of 2 Thomas puzzles & some Fairy puzzles for the girls. I think they will be stocked when they get home. I'm saving the Thomas backpack for Solomon for Easter though, rather than buying chocolate (he'll get one small egg). I also picked up 2 big floor puzzles. I got a couple of small items of clothing as well.
Ok off to get the cherubs from school.....

3 comments:
wow some cool ideas here. enjoyed your perspectives.
nikonsniper
Great photos Belinda! Think I might have to do a course and learn how to use my camera properly. Looks like you get some great bargains, my mum does volunteer work for an op shop and is always bring home near new toys and clothes:)
Hey BB
Awesome photos! Good on you as well for finding bargains at the OP shop, I love OP shopping just find it hard to do with Bella.
Post a Comment