

Here is Kateleigh & Danika playing their role-play. They have the tea set in my room. They were pretending to be cats & dogs. At the moment role-playing is an obsession! They often play mother & baby (Kateleigh is the mother), Eb & Jarkie (Kateleigh is Ebony & Danika Jarkie), Kelly (Kateleigh) & Jup Jup (Danika) & now Max & Milly.Last night they also decided to "bath the teddies". Not small teddy bears either. Then they tried to "dry" them with towels. The floor was sopping along with everything else in there. I wasn't very impressed. I was getting dinner ready at the time & was pleased they weren't fighting. No wonder they weren't; they were having fun with their teddy LOL. Kateleigh is OBSESSED with water! I am so over the whole water thing. They continually fill containers, wash things, & play with water! I always seem to have a trail of water from the bathroom through the house. Now that it's cold weather, I don't like it b/c they get wet & it's too cold. Yesterday afternoon Danika tipped her drink from her water bottle into a bowl. She then stirred it with a spoon & mixed in a flower she had picked & ripped to bits. This is the kind of thing they CONTINUALLY do. If it's not in water; it's food from the fridge. I know this is probably all normal behaviour, but I wish they could just leave water alone & leave NATURE OUTSIDE!
Last night while we were eating dinner, both kids got up & went into the fridge. They both slammed the fridge door very hard & knocked the knife basket off the top. ALL the knives came crashing down. Thankfully none of the knives hit the girls or Ash. The biggest sharpest knife landed in the floor! Sticking up by the tip & had to be PULLED out of the floor. Thankfully it didn’t land on Ash or go into his back.
Darling Kateleigh woke up at 5:30am. Grrr. I went straight in & asked her to stay in her room with some books etc. She came bolting out & woke Danika, so both were in my room fighting over me. For some reason they both want me a lot! They fight over my lap constantly & want to be next to me. Maybe they sense the baby isn't too far away?
Today marks the last month of my PG!! So excited that we are now officially into June. Only a few more weeks (I’m hoping on 2 or so).

1 comment:
Hey BB
Nice to see you have a blog now. And I am leaving the first ever comment, kool! lol
I love the comment Danika made about when is the baby coming? It made me giggle.
Take care!
Post a Comment