Feeling tired atm. Was up to both the kids last night with nightmares. Kateleigh actually woke Danika with her scream. At least they settled for me. Feeling very big & heavy. I had my BP checked again yesterday. I woke with a headache so went to the chemist to have it checked & it's gone DOWN! So happy about that. The swelling is still there. I know my feet will really blow up tonight b/c I have to go grocery shopping today.
Yesterday I had quiet a few hard sharp pains down in the cervix. I thought a head was going to come out of me! Nothing happened though. Late yesterday I had terrible heartburn & I took a Zantac but it did nothing. After my shower last night I started coughing & threw up twice. I didn't make it to the loo & used the basin in the bathroom. The girls were there & were so grossed out by it! Kateleigh actually went mad at me! "Go to the toilet Mummy, you spew in the toilet" LOL.
I laid on the lounge & fell asleep before 8pm!! When I woke I had some period type pain, but it stopped. Hopefully it won't be too much longer to wait. I was starting to get a little worried about the lack of movement from the baby, but yesterday I had quiet a bit of movement. Not huge movements, but they were DEFINATE kicks! Gosh it felt like a hand or head was going to come out! Kateleigh asked me "Mummy is the baby going to crack out of your belly?" I had to laugh at that.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment