Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ash has a day off!

Ash is having a day off today. That’s very rare for a Saturday. He’s been working in the yard & it’s looking good now. The kids LOVE it when he’s home. At the moment he’s down stairs trying to make the kids a “cubby house”. Not sure what I will find when I go down there.

We had a bad night last night though. Danika woke coughing her heart out. Then just after we finally got her back to sleep again Kateleigh woke screaming in pain. I got her to the DR & she has a very nasty ear infection. She has been crying in pain all morning, so it must be bad! The Dr said it's pretty bad....

We have friends that are expecting baby #2. Baby is due today & I'm standing by for babysitting duties. They are coming over for a BBQ this afternoon, but so far no signs of baby coming. I can't wait to see & hold a newborn again.

Here’s some photos I took yesterday of Mr. Solomon. Where did my newborn baby go?? I have lots more photos I took, but don’t have the time to post them.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: