Thursday, May 17, 2007

He's walking!!!

We have a walker!!

My baby boy is walking. He’s been taking steps for a while now, but on Sunday he took 19 steps without falling over. So I can safely say my little man can walk.

We really didn’t do anything special for Mother’s Day. Ash gave me a card & a Brian Adams CD. The kids made me a card each at kinder church, but they don’t really get the concept of Mother’s Day yet.

Danika is such a little helper. She loves to help do just about anything. At the moment she likes helping prepare dinner & things like that. Ash has taught her how to peel onions. Tonight she did that for me & I snapped a photo of her. Last night she helped peel the carrots. She needed my help, but she still had a good try.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




My girls LOVE Colin Buchanan. They just love his DVD & both try & sing the words to the songs. I’ve even heard them singing to Solomon. Here’s Miss Kateleigh Rosebud..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here’s some photo’s I snapped of Solomon after his afternoon sleep today.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: