Last night I visited my friend Monique. She had her baby GIRL on Monday. They have named her Isabella & she’s adorable. Seeing her made me so clucky LOL. The girls went to girls brigade & I went to the hospital with Solomon.
Here is Isabella. She weighed 8lb 14oz. I think she looks like her brothers William & Jack.
Before I left we talked about when Solomon was born. When he was born the girls got a present that was supposed to be from him. Just to help them feel special & included in things. Well last night Danika wanted to know “How did he get that present when he was in your tummy? And “How did he wrap it up?” Felt a bit stuck for answers! I said that he told me & I went & got it & wrapped it. She wasn’t happy with that answer though! “But HOW did he talk when he was in your tummy?”
Solomon has had some trouble with his tooth. He cried a lot on Monday night. He has never cried during the night like that, EVER. Last night was much better though. We have had some yucky & testing behaviour from the girls. On Sunday morning at 5am I was woken to the cries of Kateleigh. I could tell by the cry something major was going on. I walked into their room to find Danika had SMASHED her special porcelain doll OVER Kateleigh’s head! I was in shock!
Then on Sunday night, Ash had cleaned up the kitchen & we asked them to eat the cake outside. He walked out to find that Kateleigh had put CREAM all over the screen door, the floor, handrail & steps! She also poured herself some milk in the afternoon. They are capable of pouring themselves drinks now. BUT she split some milk (ok no biggie there), but then she started to play in it. She then tipped out the rest of the milk on the table! There was milk on the table, chairs & floor. These are just a few of the things they have done in the last few days. They are SO READY to go to school. I know half the problems are b/c they are bored. They are ready to learn. So even at almost 5 they test my patience to the limit & constantly test the boundaries.
Here is Danika asleep; she looks such a gorgeous girl in this photo
A sweet moment yesterday afternoon.
Solomon being himself LOL

1 comment:
Hey BB, how's Mr S going with the teething now? I had a giggle about Solomons present too, up there for thinking!!
Post a Comment