Saturday, August 18, 2007

Last few days

We have had another fairly busy few days. Wed we went to playgroup. Solomon LOVES playgroup. I think that is because it’s all outside & he takes off. I don’t hear from him at all unless another child has just about killed with him with LOVE LOL. A little boy Jordan loves Solomon & likes to cuddle & kiss him all the time.

Thursday morning we went to the markets to buy fresh fruit & veg. It saves me money, so I make the effort & the kids get a bun from the bakery if they have behaved. On Thursday afternoon Danika went to Gloria’s for the afternoon. It’s the 1st time I have ever left her there by herself without Kateleigh. Kateleigh was far from impressed that she had to stay with me though! Each Thursday afternoon she will have one girl & we will alternate. Danika & Gloria made biscuits & I know that Danika loved that. She was so happy when I went to get her late that afternoon. We bought Gloria a big bunch of flowers from the markets as a little thank you & Kateleigh gave them to her. I went over to my friend’s place & took some photos of her with her 2 boys, one is just 3mths old.

The other day the girls did some painting. I mixed up lots of different coloures. Danika likes the colour aqua. Here’s some shots of them. Kateleigh decided to paint holding her brush in her mouth at one stage.

This is Danika
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Danika picture. She explained it all to me. The spider is in the top left corner, her name is Charlotte. Next to her is a turtle. The pink blob thing is the pig in mud. There is a barn & a house & also a girl.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kateleigh.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We have a new name for Solomon! It’s Kamikaze boy LOL. The ladies at childcare named him that! He is into EVERYTHING & climbing whatever he can. He has discovered how to climb on our lounge & loves to jump on it. I held the back of his shirt & let him “fall off”. It was enough for him to know what might happen. So he’s careful not to fall off, but he still jumps on it. I watched him carefully climb off this morning.

Yesterday the girls went to childcare & I had a quiet day at home with Solomon. He’s been waking during the night the last 2 nights. I have fed him, but he has kept crying. He’s cutting more teeth. So far he’s cut 2 big molars & has 2 more coming. Then I know his I teeth will come. It must hurt during the night, but the Nurofen really helps.

This morning we attempted to do a family photo. Only one downside being married to a photographer is that he can’t do our family photo. It’s very hard with 3 little kids, so I didn’t want to attempt the studio LOL. We went to Queens Park & Kristy took the photos. Just for something different the girls were super feral. I mean just sooo tired & cranky! We got home & Danika slept for over an hour & Kateleigh is still sleeping now! I hope we got one decent family shot. It was a bit hard for Solomon; he just wanted to run everywhere.

Here’s some shots I got of him yesterday. When the girls are at childcare it’s quiet & peaceful & I get more time to “enjoy” my baby boy. He’s such a happy little man & just about always has a smile.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Mother Duck said...

LOL at Kamikaze boy! Gorgeous photos of the kids, and don't you just love how their painting is getting better!

katef said...

Oh my those blue eyes.. he is such a heart breaker!
So impressed with the painting... love that your girls enjoy spending time apart doing special things. Ours have only recently happily done something a part.. and only once and by the end of the 20 minutes they were apart the one I had was getting very ansty! So nice to know that eventually they will get better at it!