Here’s a photo of Kateleigh taken last week. Her friend Shan was over & they played dress up’s & make up. Shan was the makeup artiest & the girls were the willing models LOL.
Yesterday morning I asked the girls to clean up their bedroom. It seems that within minutes that room can go from being spotless into complete disarray. I can clean it all up & no toys, clothes, bits of plant, bits of paper or hair ties & clips on the floor. I go back in an hour & everything is complete shambles again! Yesterday morning I very sternly told them to put things away or else it would be gone when they got home for childcare. Here’s what they did…
Yesterday afternoon Kateleigh & Danika got another birthday present, from Mark, Nee & the kids. They were really excited so here’s the pics for you Nee….
Solomon is into watching Colin Buchannon! He just LOVES, LOVES, LOVES 10, 9, 8 God is Great. He can sit & watch the entire DVD from beginning to end & not move. Whenever he’s grumpy but I can’t or don’t want to put him into bed I put this on & I know he’ll be entertained! He lays on his sofa & watches. It’s great for when I’m trying to get dinner cooked & he wants me. I can move in the kitchen & he’s happy.
Last week or so I made Solomon another nappy. It’s got Tigger on it!
Each year on the girl’s birthday I have started a tradition. I put the girls in my wedding dress & take some photos. It’s something that I saw on Opera & I liked the idea. Here are this years photos. Can you tell they liked wearing my dress (just for the photos anyway).
Kateleigh
Danika
Last night Ash let the kids help him play a card game on the PC

1 comment:
Oh yay BB, I'm so glad they got their presents. They *look* like they like the dresses, I hope they do. Thanks for posting the pics. Love the nappy you did for Mr S too!
Post a Comment