Before
Kateleigh
Danika
In the afternoon we went to a wedding. It was a carer from their childcare centre. The kids were invited & have been practicing a song to sing for a while. My girls have never been to a wedding, so it was special and they all sang beautifully while they signed the register.
Mum & Paula were busy. My mum made lots of lovely patty cakes & also made them a birthday cake each!
On Sunday, I woke at 4:30am to hear “Danika, wake up! It’s our birthday, Happy Birthday, we are 5”
They opened their presents from us. We invited 5 girls to come over for a tea party. We played pass the parcel, pin the horn on the unicorn & we also had a piƱata. The kids seem to have a lovely time. I’m glad I made the effort, but I must say that I am exhausted.
Here are some more photos from the actual day.

1 comment:
Gorgeous photos of two very gorgeous girls! Happy happy birthday to the precious two, and I hope you girls got absolutely spoilt rotten as ALL five year olds should!!!! ;p
Post a Comment