Friday, October 26, 2007

Sick Little boy

Solomon woke at 4am with a high temp. I decided to take him straight to the hospital. He was very cranky yesterday, which is very unlike him. There was no one there, so we got seen straight away & it’s his tonsils AGAIN. This is about the 4th infection this winter :(. He’s been pretty flat all day. I think this is the worst he’s ever been. He laid on his Poo Bear sofa & watched Colin most of the day. He even fell asleep in the shopping trolley! He barely walked around at all today, let alone run or climb. I hate seeing him so flat & miserable.

I have had to give him both Nurofen & Panadol to keep his temp from soaring. He’s never had a temp like this & he’s just so miserable. I think his throat is so very sore :(. I hope we are not heading down the same path as we did with Danika.

Here is a photo I took of him the other afternoon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also took some of the girls, but my PC is back to playing up again & I have to use the laptop. I don’t know what is wrong with it, but we are sick of it playing up.

Miss Ava is doing fantastically!! He Dr said she’s doing the best he’s seen for a baby born her size (now that’s saying something). Maybe it’s got something to do with all the people that have been & still are praying for her. She seems to be feisty & kicks & moves a lot. She’s on C Pap & having 2ml of breast milk every 2 hrs. After 12 hrs they increase it by another 1ml. I can’t wait to see her!!! The girls are really looking forward to seeing her too. They have asked to watch their movie of when they were born. Danika even drew a picture of herself & it looks good. They know Ava is tiny like they were & they understand why. They have told me that Ava doesn’t have boobie yet b/c she’s too small, but has the tube feed.

Ok I am off. I am feeling totally exhausted tonight & Ash is too. He’s been working huge hours. Yesterday he worked from 6:30am-5:20pm. Came home & had dinner & shower & went back to work till 11pm. I am feeling it & so are the kids. Life is very busy atm.

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

Great news about Ava doing well. I hope Mr S gets better soon, and as always gorgeous photos of our gorgeous little man!