Today we went to church, then this afternoon just chilled out at home while Boy boy slept. The later this afternoon Ash took the girls to a walk/ park near us. He took the camera with him & got some nice shots of the girls. I stayed home with Solomon.
This week is going to be a big one. Both Kateleigh & Solomon are having their tonsils out. Danika had it done over a year ago & it was the best thing we did. I am kind of dreading it, but I KNOW without a doubt it will be good for them. They get sick so often & both have massive tonsils. I am hoping that Solomon's eating will greatly improve after the op.
Anyway, here is some photos of my gorgeous three kids.
Miss Kateleigh.....
Danik (the skirt she is wearing is one I made her last week).....
Some more....
These are some drawings that Danika has done. One is Slush the pig & Diddle the cat.
And some of Ash just chilling out downstairs.

1 comment:
Hey BB
Hope all goes well with the kids operations.
Thanks for sharing all the photos, I love looking at photos of your kids.
Post a Comment