Here are some photos taken today. Don't you just love that tongue!
While the kids were at school I got dinner cooking, made muffins & choccy biscuits. I want something kind of yummy for their school lunches. It meant that I could do some stuff with them after school, instead of making dinner in a rush. I found a cool idea & thought I would give it a go this afternoon.
You get crayons & break them into small bits. Put them into a muffin tray & cook in the oven for 10-15min's (150 degree's). You can use any tin or shape. It's a good way to use up all old bits of crayon. The girls had fun cutting them into bits using a knife (on a breadboard). It took a good hald an hour to do that part. Here are what ours looked like once finished.
Kateleigh with the crayons
Danika did a drawing tonight & I took some photos of it. I really think she is artistic, what do you think?

1 comment:
Oh what a fantastic idea with the crayons Belinda! I would have never thought of that!!
She is definitely a budding artist I think!
And boy has Solomon grown! What a gorgeous little man...and don't you love the tongue pokes...my kids do that too!
Post a Comment