Monday, March 30, 2009

Tooth is OUT

This morning Danika lost her very first tooth. It's a huge deal at our house! It's the very first tooth either of the girls have lost. It's SOOO exciting, because tonight the Tooth Fairy will visit! Poor Kateleigh, although happy for her sister, would like just ONE wobbly tooth of her own. I know it will happen soon enough, they cut within a week of each other, so I suspect they will lose them close together too.

This morning I set up Solomon's train track & had a play. His version of playing & mine seem to differ a lot. He ended up pulling the track apart that I made for him. It would seem he doesn't think much of the track, but I was proud of it. For once I got it all connected & it worked OK. You will notice that blanky is in the photos too. That is his comfort blanket, he takes that to bed & when he's tired or not well it gets carted with him. It's his fav because it has Thomas on it & he adores Thomas.

Here's some photos of Solomon & Danika taken today. There are a RARE 2 in there of Danika & Solomon together. He decided that he wanted to be in the photo too, although he only sat there for about 30 seconds, so I had to be very fast.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: