Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cross Country

On Friday Kateleigh & Danika had their cross country for school. They had to run 1 KM. It was in the park near their school & I went to watch. Rather fun trying to keep Solomon happy & watch them at the same time. Solomon wanted to run too. Danika had her sights set on a medal or ribbon.

Both girls got a good start. Both of them have lost their school hates, so the hats were easy for me to see them. Kateleigh was in a pink hat. Danika had a navy one. Only thing is they kept coming off!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Here is Danika on the last stretch.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Danika came 5th. Kateleigh was crying pary way through, b/c Danika wouldn't wait for her. I ran next to her & said to keep going & see if she could catch her. She kept going, & came about 15th. I thought Danika did well considering she stopped for Kateleigh & her hat kept coming off. Danika was a bit dissapointed at missing out on a ribbon, but we said she did very well.

Here is Kateleigh


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


1 comment:

Renee said...

Clever girls, I think they both did an awesome job!! Good on you K and D!