On Tuesday Ash spent time making new drawers to go in the kitchen. Back in in Dec when we got the dishwasher I lost my 3 big drawers. Now I have drawers again. The rest of the pics were taken during the week.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
This week
On MOoday is rained for most of the day. Finally in the afternoon the kids could play outside. Here's some photos from then.












On Tuesday Ash spent time making new drawers to go in the kitchen. Back in in Dec when we got the dishwasher I lost my 3 big drawers. Now I have drawers again. The rest of the pics were taken during the week.















On Tuesday Ash spent time making new drawers to go in the kitchen. Back in in Dec when we got the dishwasher I lost my 3 big drawers. Now I have drawers again. The rest of the pics were taken during the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment