Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend

This weekend Ash is NOT working WHOOO HOOO for that! Ash has been doing HUGE hours this week. I think he worked back late 3 or 4 nights. By that I mean he came home & ate dinner & then went back to work till at least 10pm. One night he got home at 1:40am! Who thought being a photographer was such a glamour job? I mean it's all about pressing a button right? WRONG! Being a PROFESSIONAL photographer is so much more than that. He has been working on setting up a display for an upcoming event.

So we have 3 days off. On Friday Ash worked on making a gate from our yard to our neighbour's. The kids have been climbing over the fence (which is broken & dangerous). Here is Solomon making a "run for it"
Photobucket

He LOVES the dog & just wants to be involved but it's a PAIN for me. I am continually hauling him back home. Hoping the gate will fix that problem too.

While Ash was working on the gate the kids & our neighbour played. They have a lot of fun together. In the afternoon I played some games with them & that was good.

Photobucket

On Sat we decided to take the kids to a park down at H'Bay. Ash had seen it & thought our 3 kids would love it. We got to the park & Solomon cracked up because he just wanted to go down to the beach. Kateleigh & Danika didn't last long on the playground either. Here's some pics from that.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Not sure what we will get up to today, it's wet again.

No comments: