Monday, July 28, 2008

Chilling out

On Sat afternoon the girls decided that they wanted to have a "fire" in the backyard, a fire as in a camp fire. A few weeks ago we went out to a friends property & we had a campfire. Kateleigh & Danika set up what they thought would be a good idea for a camp fire. Ash dug out a hole & they made a small fire right down the backyard. The girls were in heaven (and I think Ash was too).

I went to the shop & bought some marshmallows to toast. We sat around the fire chatting & Solomon sat on his little camp chair & then our laps. He's really good around fires, he doesn't get too close but we are there & watch him non stop anyway. We cooked our dinner over the fire. I didn't really like it as it was too burnt for my taste.

After dinner Ash & the girls had toasted mellows. While they were busy doing that, Solomon threw up & that was the start of him being sick. Now, Monday night he is still fairly unwell. He didn't spew too much but it's still not nice. I am now sick as well, but not like the kids have been.

Here are some photo's of Sat afternoon.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

Oh BB, I'm so sorry you're sick now too!! The photos of the camp fire look like fun.