Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My kids

The last few days I have been taking more photos of the kids. I am learning how to "bounce & hand hold the flash". Ash makes it look really easy (as always) but it's not that simple. I do get a sore arm from holding it LOL.

Anyway each night I love going into just look at the kids while they sleep. They look so angelic & peaceful & it fills my heart with love. Tonight I took some photos, here is Danika & Solomon. I did take one of Kateleigh, but she was facing the wall so it's not a decent photo.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Ash didn't get home until later tonight. We had all eaten dinner, but when he did Solomon climbed up & sat on Daddy's knee. Solomon LOVES Ash & he loves to be with him, doing whatever he is doing.

Here they are together tonight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This morning I got a few shots of the girls with their new Carebears. Yesterday morning I decided to take them to the shop to buy something with their saved pocket money. Danika has wanted to buy a Carebear since the start of the year. Anyway they had a lot on sale I really thought they would cost too much, so I said they probably wouldn't have enough money, but I would scan it to see how much it was. Well the GLOW IN THE DARK Carebear scanned at $10!! I did a double check as I know they were not on sale & they are normally $38 each. I scanned another one & it came up at $10 as well. So they both got a Carebear. They were SOOOO excited. Last night they were hysterical with excitement b/c they were glowing LOL. It's lovely to see them get something decent after their "work".

Here's some photos of them with their Carebear. Danika is left, Kateleigh is right.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Here is Solomon just being his happy little self this morning.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: