Monday, July 21, 2008

Utopia

Think I have a cold :(. We had a busy weekend. It was my b'day Sat & in the afternoon we went to the Bay. Both girls went to Maze Mania for a birthday party, Solomon thought it was unreal. He ran & ran & ran. He had a blast. The Sat night we went to the Thai restaurant for dinner. It's the 1st time we have ever taken the kids out to dinner! Yes you did read that right. Solomon was actually good, was a bit worried he wouldn't sit in a highchair, but he did. Think he was tired from Maze Mania LOL. The girls were very good :). Ash really embarrassed me, by getting them to bring out a cake. I DIED! EVERYONE was looking at me. I HATE that.
Sat night was HELL with Solomon. Not sure if his 2yr molars are on the move, but gosh it was bad. I stood & rocked his cot for an hour before putting him in bed with me. He didn't want his bottle, so not hungry. He wouldn't take any medicine & was hitting me & yelling GO AWAY, but in obvious need of comfort. He would cry in his sleep & he even spoke in his sleep LOL.
Then yesterday Ash organized a "surprise". Said we were going for a picnic somewhere. We drove for over an hour out Biggeden way. We met his mate Tim (works in a shop just down from Ash). We then jumped into his 4Wdrive. He took us to a place called Utopia. It's not that well known, but very rugged & nice. Solomon absolutely CRACKED it as we woke him up from a sleep. He screamed & kicked. But once walking he was OK. We used the pram for some of the way. Then when we got to the rugged bit I carried him & then he walked himself. The girls were in heaven. I was freaking a bit when we got to the "rocks". We had rocks to climb up & over to get to the rock pools. It was on slope & if someone fell it would be bad, so I was trying hard not to freak. Especially with the girls, who still are good at listening & want to JUMP. They did great. Solomon LOVED it too. I thought my legs would be killing today as I am very unfit, but my arms are more sore than anything else. Kateleigh fell into the water within 5min's LOL. We had a great time there & it was a nice spot, that not many people know about. Could never do it without a 4W drive.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




All the kids went to sleep on the way home & Ash WOKE Solomon up again, so that wasn't fun! I think we all slept really well last night! It was a good afternoon & I'd like to do it again, but not in Summer.

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

Gorgeous pics BB, looks like a really nice spot!