Here's the girls with their faces painted. Danika is a Princess & Kateleigh is a cat.
Here's the girls all rugged up after their baths tonight :)
Solomon LOVES Aussie our bird. He will sit on Solomon's shoulder & Solomon is in awe of that. Here are some photos I took of Solomon with Aussie last night.
Today we had Solomon to the Dr as he's come down with a cold. Well it's not just a cold as I know if I left it he would end up really sick. The Dr has put him onto antibiotics, so we'll see how he goes with that. Last night he was very unsettled & woke during the night. Tonight he seemed happier & here are some pics of him chilling out.
Today we had to get the brakes replaced in the car, so between that, a Dr visit & a trip to see the EI team it was a rather busy day!

3 comments:
The girls faces painted look lovely.
I love the photos of Solomon and Aussie, Solomon is such a cutie.
Hey Belinda!!
I have a blog award for you my deary!
Come on over and visit my page to get it LOL
Love Mousey
xxx
The girls have such beautiful blue eyes! Love their face painting...it was done very well!
Aussie looks like he loves Solomon just as much as he loves Aussie!
Post a Comment