A busy day. We were out at the markets at 7am. I go each week to pick up cheap fruit & veg. Today I bought the girls a cinamon roll to keep them happy. I parked the pram in the shade & the girls sat next to that & ate their rolls while I got the food. I got some banana's for $4 a KG which is SO CHEAP!
It was a hot day again. The girls had much fun kicking, jumping & splashing about in their little pool. They both put a teddy bear & stuffed dog in the pool b/c they wanted to give them a bath. Then late this afternoon Danika decided to do a #2 in the back yard. GRRR so again we went through "We are not dogs, we use toilets" etc.
Tonight at dinner we had a few interesting conversations. Kateleigh closed her eyes & shuttered with each mouthful. She says, "Mum, what am I?" I say, "I don't know, what are you?" "I'm a mouse!" Gee it was funny.
Ash is working really late again (I feel like a single mother in some ways atm). Ash is working huge hours & I really can't wait for work to slow down. Anyway, I thought I would take some dinner into Ash at the shop. It was a big treat for the girls as we stopped along the way home to look at Christmas lights. They get so excited.
Danika asked me, "Mum what happens to all the rubbish at the dump?" She thought they might feed it to the ducks!
know there was a lot more to our day, but to be honest I feel so tired that I can't remember.
Here is a photo of our budding photgrapher (note, to DD please be aware that photography isn't big money, long hours & hard work).


No comments:
Post a Comment