Saturday, December 09, 2006


Miss Kateleigh Rosebud...

Argh another day....

Ash had a busy day at work (nothing new there). We stayed home today & didn't really do much at all. I did manage to make the kids most favourite thing....PANCAKES!! They just love to make them so that was our lunch.


I also made a bit more progress with making Solomon's nappies. I managed to get a few cut out & ready to sew. I even TRIED to do some of the sewing, but gave up after getting up to the kids 3 times & then the needle on the machine broke. The girls had fun tying all the scraps onto their dolls & teddy bears & making them into clothes & nappies. Kateleigh thought she was very funny when she called me. I went to her & she says "My finger is stuck". As soon as I go to her, she pulls is OFF the door & laughs her head silly. She thought she was so funny making me get up & go to her when really she was just "TRICKING" me. I wasn't very impressed.


Danika dished out some challenging behaviour this afternoon, like throwing 20 clean washers into the bathtub full of water. She also got into Solomon's cot with him (Oh that was because Kateleigh told her to) & she has a new word "SHUT UP". So some not so good behaviour, but we'll get there with that (maybe when she's 21).


Overall it was a good day...the kids are still alive & well & I am still sane...

1 comment:

Nique said...

Hey BB

Have just been catching up on your blog as haven't read it in a while! There are some really nice photos on here. Good to see things are going good for you even though I know things can be a challenge I think you are doing great and are a great mum!