Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Dad's 50th
Despite a yucky cold, we went to Brissy. Solomon & I were a bit under the weather, but we still managed to do a lot. We got to Brissy Sat lunchtime & played along to fool Dad into thinking we were having dinner with some friends. Mum threw him a surprise party for his 50th. His actual birthday was in Oct, but dates & times didn’t permit a party then. Solomon was the life of the party & was awake the entire time. Dad got a lovely shock & we think he had a great time catching up with family & friends. The girls had an absolute ball, dancing & following their “grown up” best friend Rebecca. They stayed awake till past 10pm & had so much fun dancing. Solomon spent most of the weekend wide-awake & hardly feeding at all. Why feed when there are important things to see & do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fool Dad? I much prefer " Surprised DDD" Oh DDD you ask ? Dear Darling Daddy of course silly.......LOL, and I was surprised and delighted, esp having all my wonderful ( & not so wonderful)kids there, you can pick ones belong to which category & all my lovely grandkids too, Oh poppy has a sense of humor , something which didn't seem to continue along all the gene pools, I think !!!!
Post a Comment