


We went to the specialist with Danika today. I had to travel to Gympie. Kateleigh stayed with Nanna & got to go & see a movie at the cinema for the very first time. She went & saw Charlottes Web. Not sure how she liked it. The specialist visit wasn’t a waste of time like I had feared. Danika is going to have her tonsils & adenoids removed on Jan 23rd next year.
Tonight the kids had a game of Hide & Seek with Daddy. It’s soo great seeing the girls play these games with Daddy & have so much fun. Ash finds really cool places to hide out. I never knew that Hide & Seek could get out of hand! Tonight Kateleigh fell on top of Solomon & squashed him. I was comforting him & he did a huge spew all over me! Was so gross, I had to have a shower & he was fed again.
Tonight when Ash was tucking Kateleigh in, she asked about her Poppy Smith again. She wanted to know where in heaven does he sleep? She also asked where does God sleep. Ash told her that God doesn’t sleep. She was surprised to hear that & her comment was “Well that’s too bad”.
Tonight the kids had a game of Hide & Seek with Daddy. It’s soo great seeing the girls play these games with Daddy & have so much fun. Ash finds really cool places to hide out. I never knew that Hide & Seek could get out of hand! Tonight Kateleigh fell on top of Solomon & squashed him. I was comforting him & he did a huge spew all over me! Was so gross, I had to have a shower & he was fed again.
Tonight when Ash was tucking Kateleigh in, she asked about her Poppy Smith again. She wanted to know where in heaven does he sleep? She also asked where does God sleep. Ash told her that God doesn’t sleep. She was surprised to hear that & her comment was “Well that’s too bad”.

1 comment:
you spoil sport
let the girls have a kitten
Post a Comment