Saturday, December 23, 2006

VERY busy & tired




Solomon is totally in love with his hands & feet. I got these shots this afternoon.
It’s been such a busy few weeks that everything has caught up with me. I am feeling very, very tired. That’s why I haven’t updated my blog, just too tired. I think Ash working so much for the last 4 mths & doing most things on my own has really worn me out. I’m still breastfeeding Mr.Solomon & that takes up a lot of time still. If it weren’t the best stuff for him, I would have given up ages ago. I know it’s the best stuff, so I have kept going, despite it being hard at almost 6mths down the track.

The girls are so excited about Christmas. Today I took them grocery shopping & they were really good for me. I keep telling them that Santa doesn’t come to naughty children & at the moment that threat works. Kateleigh will even cry when I say Santa won’t come to her! Don’t know what I will do after Christmas. Tonight we went in the car to look at some Christmas lights & they loved that.

The girls are still full of questions. I remember one from the other day “Mummy does Jesus wear shoes? What colour are they?”

Sometimes I put Solomon in the bath with the girls. Kateleigh has this thing where she splashes his head with water & says, “Solomon I bless you” If I try to take him out without her “blessing him” she says, “No I want to bless him, I need to bless him”. This stems from a playschool episode where they show a Christening. It’s quiet sweet that she wants to bless her little brother.
Well I’m off for now. We will be having a few big days I think. Tomorrow we head to Brissy for Christmas. The girls will be spoilt rotten & have a ball with the family down there.

2 comments:

Renee said...

The photos of Solomon are gorgeous BB!

Nique said...

BB,

I hope you, Ash, Kateleigh, Danika and Solomon all have a wonderful Christmas and I hope I can catch up with you early in 2007!