Friday, February 15, 2008

2 Princesses

These photos were taken about 2 weeks ago. It was a Sunday & we had just got home from church. I said to Ash that I wanted a photo with my girls because just about every other photo I have with them, I'm either in my PJ's or I am looking terrible. I must admit that these photos are now very precious to me.

Danika
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Kateleigh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Both Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is the artwork that the girls did on the 1st day of school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mother Duck said...

They are absolutley gorgeous pics BB I can understand why they are so precious to you.