Solomon even likes it too. He likes watching the cars zooming around & gets excited.
In the late afternoon we went to the soccer fields. The kids had fun throwing balls & running. Ash played a game where the kids threw a ball at him & he would pretend to get knocked over. They laughed so much! He also gave them a swing & even did a DOUBLE swing!
While I was away Ash MADE me a new washing trolley. It’s a DOUBLE DECKER LOL. That shows how much washing I do!
Here’s a photo of our yard taken last week. We had SO MUCH rain on Monday & Tuesday last week. I’ve never seen so much water in our yard. It’s good to have decent rain, it hasn’t rained like that in years.
Here’s some pics of Kateleigh & Solomon having a morning cuddle. You can see how much they really do love each other.
My days are busy now. On Wed’s we have playgroup. Solomon loves playgroup. Here he is at playgroup & at the shop on Friday morning (just a tad bit tired).

4 comments:
Belinda,
What lovely photos! I love the slot car thing... Brett did the same - bought himself an AFX track (no, hang on, I think I bought it for him, pre-kids!)... and he sets it up for the boys every now and then... but then he gets the cranks five mins later when they don't do it properly or mess up the track, although they are slowly getting there!
And... wow! How big is Solomon now. So cute!
Jen :)
Gorgeous photos BB, and tell Ash I want one of those trolleys thanks!! ;-) *heheh*
Belinda,
Our kids (DH included!) have the same type of slot car set and they love it. It gives them HOURS of fun together. Lovely photos
wow haven"t our girls grown up so much. Solomon is the image of Mark more & more.love the blog see i can do some things on the pc.
love grandmarxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment