Today was a better day for Danika. She’s getting better very slowly. Today Kateleigh went to childcare all by herself. The ladies said she did great without Danika there. I love having just one of them, it’s SO EASY with one instead of the two. It’s lovely having one on one time; I think we need to do it more often. Although I don’t think Danika would cope as well as what Kateleigh is.
Danika, Solomon & I stayed home. We chilled out in the air conditioning; it’s too hot for anything else. I worked on sewing Solomon some more new nappies. Even got a few finished which I am very happy about.
When I picked up Kateleigh I read that they talked about Bee’s today. I asked her about what she knew about bees. She told me they go to flowers & make honey. She said, “they have stripes & there is a QUEEN bee”. It was just so cute listening to her. Anyway we got talking about the queen bee. I said that the queen bee was the BOSS LOL. They didn’t know that & Kateleigh says “Mummy that’s like you!” I said, “Well yes I am the boss, but I am a busy bee”. They both agreed that Mummy is the Queen bee & that I am the boss & they are the little bee’s working. Danika said that her job is to go to the flowers & make some honey. Kateleigh said hers was to find a Barbie so I can look at it to make me happy. Don’t have idea what she meant by that.
Tomorrow I have Solomon’s 6mth health check. He’s already the same weight the girls were at 12mths old. He’s also looking more & more like they did & do. He has the cheekiest grin. He’s started to follow me around the house & likes to pull up on my legs & he’s the joy of my life.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment