Thursday, January 04, 2007

The week almost over

On Tuesday afternoon Solomon had his needles. He had 3 injections, 2 in one leg & 3 in the other. He barely even cried & smiled at the DR straight after. He was a bit unhappy yesterday morning but is back to his happy little slef today.

He's growing & developing so fast atm. In the last 2 weeks he's learnt how to sit by himself & is moving around the floor more. He's grabbing things & putting whatever he can in his mouth. He's also cut the bottom 2 teeth & his top 2 are on the way too. This morning I turned his carseat around in the car, so that's another milestone. He's also descovered that he has a tongue! He likes twisting it around his mouth.

Here's some photos from yesterday & the day before.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The last photo is Ash's Gran with Solomon. We went & saw her at Gloria's on Monday.


Kateleigh & Danika are both well & active. They are still full of questions. Lots of questions about what heaven will be like. "Will there be a toilet? Will there be a bath? Will there be a pool?" I tell them sometimes I don't know & we will find out when we get there.

With Ash being home more this last week, they haven't left his side. This morning he got them to help him measure something with the tape measure & they loved helping. Yesterday in the car Danika asks "Mummy do frog where jammies?" I had to say that frogs don't wear PJ's & they don't wear clothes b/c they have skin & animals don't need clothes. I'm gald she didn't say that we have skin, but we need clothes, I guess that's a question that she'll ask soon enough LOL.

Here's a couple of snaps from the last 2 days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: